- Me: He looked right at me, I know we're fated now. We will get married in Seoul, and live i-
- Friend: It was just a concert, calm down.
- Me: It was a fancam thank you very much
- Me: ...and it was HD
- Expectation: *Drinking coffee alone at Starbucks in international airport, beanie holding your hair and large leather bag holding your things. In a chiffon blouse, listening to the most chill of Kpop possible you look up to see your long lost lover standing there with a hot venti about to leave, so you strike up a conversation with a warm welcoming smile* "Hi, wow. It's really great to meet you, I've listened to your music. Hope you stay healthy, and remember that you have all my respect. Good luck, thanks for the little chat"
- Reality: *Dying in fanmeet line* "Hi! My name is- Ugh! Hello! I was talking to him fir- Sorry, anyways. My name... C-could I touch you?...No, no, no, not like that, I mean.. Picture? Picture? .... follow me on Tumblr?...."
Do you ever go from texting someone every day to realizing you’re always the one texting first, so you eventually stop texting first to see if they ever even realize you two haven’t talked and they don’t realize so you’re just stuck silently missing them knowing it’s not even worth it anymore because they obviously don’t care